Raise funds while having fun
Fundraising is an amazing way to raise awareness of Wild Planet Trust’s conservation work, while raising vital funds at the same time.
Anyone can fundraise for Wild Planet Trust, whether you’re planning on involving your local school, your place of work, your friends and family or the whole of your local community.
There are plenty of ways to fundraise for Wild Planet Trust and support our zoos, nature reserves and international projects. Take inspiration from the following ideas, or create your own original fundraising activity:
- Get active with a sponsored cycle, run, swim or triathlon
- Celebrate an occasion like a birthday or anniversary by asking people to make a donation
- Go wild with a non-school uniform day or dress-down Friday event
- Bring the community together by organising a charity quiz or film night
- Get together over a bake sale or coffee morning
- Set up a tribute fund in honour of a loved one
Paying in your funds
Once you’ve raised money to support Wild Planet Trust, it’s easy to pay in your funds via JustGiving.
Just make sure to get in touch to tell us all about your fundraising activities, so that we can celebrate your success!